Project 69
Welcome to Project 69, be sure to vote daily.
Vote
Project 69
Welcome to Project 69, be sure to vote daily.
Vote
Project 69
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project 69

Project 69 is owned/coded by I Duh Loot.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inWebclientDownload ClientVote
Status Checker
i need help, i cant acces anything to play this game. 74.124.28.202
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» i need help
i need help, i cant acces anything to play this game. Empty3/3/2013, 11:00 am by slayer1991

» NEW SERVER !READ!
i need help, i cant acces anything to play this game. Empty8/9/2011, 5:44 am by random

» Cant Connect
i need help, i cant acces anything to play this game. Empty6/23/2011, 9:31 am by Lean.Protein

» NEW SERVER IS OUT
i need help, i cant acces anything to play this game. Empty2/22/2011, 9:00 am by I Duh Loot

» NEW CARD :D
i need help, i cant acces anything to play this game. Empty1/1/2011, 1:57 am by black

» who quit? and vote now
i need help, i cant acces anything to play this game. Empty12/12/2010, 6:47 am by random

» Server shut down, possible new server
i need help, i cant acces anything to play this game. Empty12/12/2010, 6:47 am by random

» problem.......
i need help, i cant acces anything to play this game. Empty12/9/2010, 2:55 am by random

» Quitting...
i need help, i cant acces anything to play this game. Empty12/6/2010, 2:34 am by good fight

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 104 on 5/15/2019, 2:38 am
Poll
Top posters
Alan
i need help, i cant acces anything to play this game. I_vote_lcapi need help, i cant acces anything to play this game. I_voting_bari need help, i cant acces anything to play this game. I_vote_rcap 
random
i need help, i cant acces anything to play this game. I_vote_lcapi need help, i cant acces anything to play this game. I_voting_bari need help, i cant acces anything to play this game. I_vote_rcap 
I Duh Loot
black
Juggalo
pride f0rce
good fight
super hero
Dallas
hannes besti

i need help, i cant acces anything to play this game.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
raver389

i need help, i cant acces anything to play this game. Empty
PostSubject: i need help, i cant acces anything to play this game.   i need help, i cant acces anything to play this game. Empty11/15/2010, 6:50 am

Sad No how do i download or play this server????!! please some one help me Sad(( when i click on download it says drop box and when i click on web client it doesnt work. can someone post me the site that WORKS? please. thank you.
Back to top Go down
I Duh Loot
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: i need help, i cant acces anything to play this game.   i need help, i cant acces anything to play this game. Empty11/16/2010, 4:10 am

FIXED. back online.
Back to top Go down
http://project69.omgforum.net
Alan

PostSubject: Works.   i need help, i cant acces anything to play this game. Empty11/17/2010, 3:14 am

raver389 wrote:
Sad No how do i download or play this server????!! please some one help me Sad(( when i click on download it says drop box and when i click on web client it doesnt work. can someone post me the site that WORKS? please. thank you.
Works fine for me. just try and use the desktop client as its much better and works 100%.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i need help, i cant acces anything to play this game.   i need help, i cant acces anything to play this game. Empty

Back to top Go down

i need help, i cant acces anything to play this game.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project 69 :: General Discussion-
Jump to: