Project 69
Welcome to Project 69, be sure to vote daily.
Vote

Project 69

Project 69 is owned/coded by I Duh Loot.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inWebclientDownload ClientVote
Status Checker
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» i need help
3/3/2013, 11:00 am by slayer1991

» NEW SERVER !READ!
8/9/2011, 5:44 am by random

» Cant Connect
6/23/2011, 9:31 am by Lean.Protein

» NEW SERVER IS OUT
2/22/2011, 9:00 am by I Duh Loot

» NEW CARD :D
1/1/2011, 1:57 am by black

» who quit? and vote now
12/12/2010, 6:47 am by random

» Server shut down, possible new server
12/12/2010, 6:47 am by random

» problem.......
12/9/2010, 2:55 am by random

» Quitting...
12/6/2010, 2:34 am by good fight

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 51 on 12/21/2010, 7:00 am
Poll
Top posters
Alan
 
random
 
I Duh Loot
 
black
 
Juggalo
 
pride f0rce
 
good fight
 
super hero
 
Dallas
 
hannes besti
 

Share | 
 

 11-17-10 Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
I Duh Loot
Owner
Owner


Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: 11-17-10 Updates   11/17/2010, 1:07 pm

-Fixed chat logs.
-Fixed barrows loots.
-Added pm logs.


Last edited by I Duh Loot on 11/20/2010, 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://project69.omgforum.net
Alan



Posts : 140
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 23
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: 11-17-10 Updates   11/17/2010, 2:50 pm

I Duh Loot wrote:
-Fixed chat logs.
-Fixed barrows loots.
Sweet as usual Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
black

black

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-11-06
Age : 25
Location : Vegas

PostSubject: Re: 11-17-10 Updates   11/18/2010, 9:58 am

Chat logs shuld come in handy Smile keep up the good work man your an excellent coder xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alan



Posts : 140
Join date : 2010-11-13
Age : 23
Location : England

PostSubject: Re: 11-17-10 Updates   11/18/2010, 7:25 pm

black wrote:
Chat logs shuld come in handy Smile keep up the good work man your an excellent coder xD
You got that right lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pride f0rce



Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-11-17
Location : Holland

PostSubject: Re: 11-17-10 Updates   11/19/2010, 12:53 am

Nice;)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
I Duh Loot
Owner
Owner


Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: 11-17-10 Updates   11/20/2010, 2:07 am

Oh i forgot to mention, i added pm logs to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://project69.omgforum.net
black

black

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-11-06
Age : 25
Location : Vegas

PostSubject: Re: 11-17-10 Updates   11/25/2010, 11:32 pm

I Duh Loot wrote:
Oh i forgot to mention, i added pm logs to Very Happy

The privacy of our private messages has been compromised!!! oh noes!! Razz haha only kidding good job mate Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hannes besti



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Re: 11-17-10 Updates   11/26/2010, 5:10 am

hey , I Duh Loot , my account was reseted i had 2 Hannes Besti and Hannes Pked they're now both lvl 3 again !! everything got reseted i lost all my stuff including : 2 Blue Phat's 2 D Claws , D Bow , 3RD Age rng top and Helm Like 5 whips and fury's full infinity and alots of more stuff , Why ? is it regular those resets ? anyways im thinking about quitting i got alot of good stuff i had been a long time getting Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
random

random

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 21
Location : united states (eastern timezone)

PostSubject: Re: 11-17-10 Updates   11/26/2010, 7:59 am

hannes besti wrote:
hey , I Duh Loot , my account was reseted i had 2 Hannes Besti and Hannes Pked they're now both lvl 3 again !! everything got reseted i lost all my stuff including : 2 Blue Phat's 2 D Claws , D Bow , 3RD Age rng top and Helm Like 5 whips and fury's full infinity and alots of more stuff , Why ? is it regular those resets ? anyways im thinking about quitting i got alot of good stuff i had been a long time getting Mad
lol dude chill ur not the only1 everybody including i duh loot got theirs reset, i lost 114m, full infin, full drag and others but i aint mad just a little sad Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://randomworld.forumotion.com
I Duh Loot
Owner
Owner


Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: 11-17-10 Updates   11/26/2010, 10:40 am

hannes besti wrote:
hey , I Duh Loot , my account was reseted i had 2 Hannes Besti and Hannes Pked they're now both lvl 3 again !! everything got reseted i lost all my stuff including : 2 Blue Phat's 2 D Claws , D Bow , 3RD Age rng top and Helm Like 5 whips and fury's full infinity and alots of more stuff , Why ? is it regular those resets ? anyways im thinking about quitting i got alot of good stuff i had been a long time getting Mad

bc ur not suppose to have that -.- , all that was duped, u didnt earn or donate for it -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://project69.omgforum.net
hannes besti



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Re: 11-17-10 Updates   11/26/2010, 7:46 pm

I Duh Loot wrote:
hannes besti wrote:
hey , I Duh Loot , my account was reseted i had 2 Hannes Besti and Hannes Pked they're now both lvl 3 again !! everything got reseted i lost all my stuff including : 2 Blue Phat's 2 D Claws , D Bow , 3RD Age rng top and Helm Like 5 whips and fury's full infinity and alots of more stuff , Why ? is it regular those resets ? anyways im thinking about quitting i got alot of good stuff i had been a long time getting Mad

bc ur not suppose to have that -.- , all that was duped, u didnt earn or donate for it -.-
a friend gave some of it to me .. and i pked some cuz me and juggalo wore fighting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
black

black

Posts : 69
Join date : 2010-11-06
Age : 25
Location : Vegas

PostSubject: Re: 11-17-10 Updates   11/27/2010, 1:15 am

hannes besti wrote:
I Duh Loot wrote:
hannes besti wrote:
hey , I Duh Loot , my account was reseted i had 2 Hannes Besti and Hannes Pked they're now both lvl 3 again !! everything got reseted i lost all my stuff including : 2 Blue Phat's 2 D Claws , D Bow , 3RD Age rng top and Helm Like 5 whips and fury's full infinity and alots of more stuff , Why ? is it regular those resets ? anyways im thinking about quitting i got alot of good stuff i had been a long time getting Mad

bc ur not suppose to have that -.- , all that was duped, u didnt earn or donate for it -.-
a friend gave some of it to me .. and i pked some cuz me and juggalo wore fighting

yes but your friend gave you duped items. and you pked juggalos duped items. Whether or not you diddnt dupe them they still were not supposed to be there /: dueprs ruin a lot of things like my 3 days of smithing and mining Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
random

random

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 21
Location : united states (eastern timezone)

PostSubject: Re: 11-17-10 Updates   11/27/2010, 2:52 am

black wrote:
hannes besti wrote:
I Duh Loot wrote:
hannes besti wrote:
hey , I Duh Loot , my account was reseted i had 2 Hannes Besti and Hannes Pked they're now both lvl 3 again !! everything got reseted i lost all my stuff including : 2 Blue Phat's 2 D Claws , D Bow , 3RD Age rng top and Helm Like 5 whips and fury's full infinity and alots of more stuff , Why ? is it regular those resets ? anyways im thinking about quitting i got alot of good stuff i had been a long time getting Mad

bc ur not suppose to have that -.- , all that was duped, u didnt earn or donate for it -.-
a friend gave some of it to me .. and i pked some cuz me and juggalo wore fighting

yes but your friend gave you duped items. and you pked juggalos duped items. Whether or not you diddnt dupe them they still were not supposed to be there /: dueprs ruin a lot of things like my 3 days of smithing and mining Razz
i know this isnt the time but how did they dupe?
Question king
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://randomworld.forumotion.com
I Duh Loot
Owner
Owner


Posts : 116
Join date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: 11-17-10 Updates   11/27/2010, 8:39 am

i shouldnt have done full account reset, but an item reset, but i dont have the tools to do that atm, and i didnt want you guys to keep playing for no reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://project69.omgforum.net
hannes besti



Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-11-26

PostSubject: Re: 11-17-10 Updates   11/28/2010, 3:46 am

random wrote:
black wrote:
hannes besti wrote:
I Duh Loot wrote:
hannes besti wrote:
hey , I Duh Loot , my account was reseted i had 2 Hannes Besti and Hannes Pked they're now both lvl 3 again !! everything got reseted i lost all my stuff including : 2 Blue Phat's 2 D Claws , D Bow , 3RD Age rng top and Helm Like 5 whips and fury's full infinity and alots of more stuff , Why ? is it regular those resets ? anyways im thinking about quitting i got alot of good stuff i had been a long time getting Mad

bc ur not suppose to have that -.- , all that was duped, u didnt earn or donate for it -.-
a friend gave some of it to me .. and i pked some cuz me and juggalo wore fighting

yes but your friend gave you duped items. and you pked juggalos duped items. Whether or not you diddnt dupe them they still were not supposed to be there /: dueprs ruin a lot of things like my 3 days of smithing and mining Razz
i know this isnt the time but how did they dupe?
Question king
fudge ..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
random

random

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-10-31
Age : 21
Location : united states (eastern timezone)

PostSubject: Re: 11-17-10 Updates   11/28/2010, 8:26 am

hannes besti wrote:
random wrote:
black wrote:
hannes besti wrote:
I Duh Loot wrote:
hannes besti wrote:
hey , I Duh Loot , my account was reseted i had 2 Hannes Besti and Hannes Pked they're now both lvl 3 again !! everything got reseted i lost all my stuff including : 2 Blue Phat's 2 D Claws , D Bow , 3RD Age rng top and Helm Like 5 whips and fury's full infinity and alots of more stuff , Why ? is it regular those resets ? anyways im thinking about quitting i got alot of good stuff i had been a long time getting Mad

bc ur not suppose to have that -.- , all that was duped, u didnt earn or donate for it -.-
a friend gave some of it to me .. and i pked some cuz me and juggalo wore fighting

yes but your friend gave you duped items. and you pked juggalos duped items. Whether or not you diddnt dupe them they still were not supposed to be there /: dueprs ruin a lot of things like my 3 days of smithing and mining Razz
i know this isnt the time but how did they dupe?
Question king
fudge ..
....i asked a question so if u don't got the answer please don't respond with something useless Razz king
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://randomworld.forumotion.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: 11-17-10 Updates   

Back to top Go down
 
11-17-10 Updates
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Fantage school event/Updates
» Deep Sjeng 3
» Deep Rybka 4.1 live on IPON
» New updates+missions+medals+(buildings?)
» Friday Updates

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Project 69 :: Updates-
Jump to: